A few updates to share:
Dates to Note
- Fall Community Meeting: Wednesday, September 18. Please save the date, more information to come.
- Clubhouse Power Washing: Monday, July 15. The pool area will be open but please accommodate any requests from the workers.
- Trash Pickup Delay: Due to the July 4th holiday, trash pickup is on Saturday, July 6,next week.
Trailside Roads and Drainage
Following the completion of phase 3 last year, concerns about the road (specifically the gravel shoulders) and drainage on Trailside and Vale Ct. remain. To better understand this issue, the board hired an experienced engineer, Steven Keach, to evaluate and make recommendations. Steven is familiar with the Fells having helped the association in 2012 to inspect phases 1 and 2. While the focus was on Trailside, Steven walked the entire community. You can read his report by clicking pdf here (114 KB) .
This report has been shared with Stabile and a meeting is being planned to discuss. We will share more information as available. However, the board is committed to ensuring that the shoulders near 2 and 16 Trailside are repaired (areas Steven identified as needing repair without delay). The catch basin repair noted on Hobbs Way has been completed.
2018 Financial Review
Each fiscal year, an independent review of the association’s finances is performed. You can find the 2018 report by clicking pdf here (464 KB) .
With the warm weather, we hope many residents are enjoying the pool. A couple reminders on pool use:
- All guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- If you use the restrooms in the exercise area, please be sure to shut off the lights and lock door when leaving.
- If you put up the umbrellas, please remember to crank down following use.
- And please no glass containers at the pool.
The holiday weekends are a very popular time to visit the pool. With the upcoming July 4th holiday, we ask that all residents be respectful of the fact that the pool is shared by all residents. If the pool is crowded, please limit the number of any guests.